Finally, the Rakk Sinaya Chassis has been announced by Rakk Gears today. This is one of the two chassis that I have been waiting for from Rakk Gears this year, the other one is the Rakk Haliya which has been released already. Both of which features a mesh front panel that I am really a fan of. Personally, I like the look of the Sinaya more because it has a premium looking brushed aluminum shroud with chamfered edges that looks really stylish. It also features a dust filter in front which the Haliya doesn’t have and supports vertical graphics card mounting which is the new craze nowadays to show off that nice fan design, LEDS and all that aesthetic glory of a graphics card.
With that said, I was lucky enough to get a first dibs on an exclusive unboxing and first impressions of the new Rakk Sinaya Gaming Case, and let’s just say that for the most part, it was able to meet my expectations.
NEW Rakk Sinaya Unboxing and First Impressions!
- Form Factor: ATX, MATX, Micro ATX
- Weight: 6.5 Kg (N.W.) / 7.5 Kg (G.W.)
- Case Size: L 425 x W 210 x H 470 mm
- Drive Bays HDD: 3.5 HDD x2
- Drive Bays SSD: 2.5 SSD x4
- I/O Slot: USB 2.0 x 2; USB 3.0 x 1; HD Audio x 1
- Max. CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Max. GPU Cooler Length: 360mm
- Fans: Not Included
WHERE TO BUY
LAZADA: Rakk Gears Sinaya Gaming Case