Philippines| March 23, 2021 – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, launches its newly upgraded VP series of ColorPro™ professional monitors. The VP68a ColorPro series is PANTONE-validated, meeting the requirements of the PANTONE full range of colors. With its color accuracy and enhanced connectivity, including USB-C and Ethernet RJ45, the ViewSonic® VP series of ColorPro monitors range from 24- to 32-inches, offering various size options for those in the content creation industry.
The ViewSonic ColorPro series of monitors is the ideal display solution where color accuracy is essential. These monitors deliver true-to-life image quality for creatives in photography, content creation, design, and video editing, among others. These professional monitors deliver color-accurate picture quality with industry color standards including sRGB, Rec709, calibration, and uniformity. A Color Blind simulation mode has been included for those who are hypersensitive or lack sensitivity to various colors. ViewSonic vDisplayManager™ software has pre-programmed sensitivity settings that will amplify one or multiple colors to compensate, or the user can adjust the color saturation to fine-tune the image as needed.
“The ViewSonic ColorPro series serves as an ideal display solution for creative innovators that rely on precision and exacting image excellence in their line of work,” said Phong Phanel, vertical marketing manager for professional displays for ViewSonic Americas. “ColorPro monitors were developed to bring innovation and technology for precise color and amazing detail for the creative community.”
ColorPro VP68a Series [VP2768a and VP2468a] – 27-inch monitor with native QHD (2560×1440) resolution
- VP2468a – 24- inch monitor with native 1080p Full HD (1920×1080) resolution
- Seamless viewing experience with 4-sided frameless design
- USB-C connectivity to transmit audio, video, and data with the power delivery of 90W (VP2768a) and 65W (VP2468a); other connectivity ports include HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-A/B and RJ45
- vDisplayManager software with Color Sensitivity Mode which includes a Color Blindness mode that enhances color as needed
- Factory calibrated at Delta E<2 at the factory to ensure precise, uniform color accuracy
- VP2468a and VP2768a will be available starting November 2020 with a starting estimated street prices of $279.99* and 429.99*, respectively
All ColorPro VP68a-series monitors are PANTONE-validated and support color spaces such as sRGB for digital images and video, website design, CGI, and more. These monitors also feature various ergonomic adjustments for height, bi-directional pivot, swivel, and tilt for optimal comfort. A built-in G-Sensor that knows the orientation of the monitor (whether landscape or portrait), and automatically rotates and maximizes the image on the screen. This allows users to easily move from portrait to landscape and back, without having to make any adjustments to the display settings.
The Broll who always got your back online!