- Dual Connector Accommodates USB Type-A and Type-C® Ports
- Sturdy and Reliable Dual Slider with Capless Design
Kingston Technology, a world leader of memory products and technology solutions, today announces the addition of the DataTraveler® Duo to its family of double versatility, dual-interface USB flash drives. DataTraveler Duo provides ultimate flexibility for users with newer and legacy devices.
DataTraveler Duo features dual USB connectors that work with both standard USB Type-A and USB Type-C(1) ports to easily share files between laptops, desktops and mobile devices. The dual-interface drive is also ideal as extra storage with 32GB and 64GB capacities. The USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds(2) allow users to easily access and transfer documents, photos, videos, music and more. Dual sliding caps protect the connectors when not in use.
DT Duo is the latest addition to the Duo family of plug-and-play drives that complement mobile needs:
- DataTraveler microDuo 3C (DTDUO3C): Dual interface that works with both standard USB and USB Type-C with fast read speeds up to 100MB/s. Available with up to 128GB capacity providing plenty of extra storage for the latest smartphones, tablets, PCs and Mac computers.
- DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 G2 (DTDUO3G2): Dual interface micro-USB and USB Type-A for Android™ smartphones and tablets that support USB OTG (On-The-Go). DTDUO3G2 can be plugged into micro-USB ports that are used for charging devices as expanded storage (up to 128GB) for quick and easy file, photo and video transfers between mobile devices and PCs.
“The addition of the DT Duo adds much needed functionality to the growing number of USB Type-C devices on the market,” said Kingston. “The dual interface and unique double slider casing make the drive sturdy and stylish, with no cap to lose.”
DataTraveler Duo is available in capacities 32GB to 64GB(3) and is backed by a five-year warranty with free technical support.
For more information visit kingston.com.
(1) USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
(2) Speed may vary due to host and device configuration
(3) Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
Kingston can be found on:
The Broll who always got your back online!